In the mystical tradition known as Gnosticism there is this idea of correlating spheres of energy which circle in and out forming one unified structure of life.
There are respectively seven of these spheres:
1. The Moon, which is symbiotic to earthly life and coordinates the rhythms of the biosphere.
2. The Earth, upon which conscious life has evolved and which is dependent upon the benefactions of the sun.
3. The Sun, which is responsible for supplying light and spiritual clarity to its dominion.
4. The Solar System, which is the result of the inter-operating of the first three spheres.
5. The Milky way, which is the celestial backdrop upon which the microcosmic system of the above mentioned spheres open out upon the prospects of eternity.
6. The Cosmos, in which our own galaxy joins a vast intergalactic community of life-supporting and life-denying entities.
7. And finally The Ineffable, or the forever indescribable silence/force that contains, unites, creates and destroys the whole breathtaking spectrum of existence.
All of which stands behind the philosophy held at Seven CirclePress, that good art is a very subtle interweaving of greatly different but enriching systems that together form a mysterious whole which possesses the power to unify and offset the rootlessness of modern society, connecting our tiny historical circumstance to a greater cosmological context.